ConstantCreative.com LLC is so much more than your typical marketing firm. They do all of the usual stuff such as helping get products, services, and brand out to the ideal demographic, but they also employ a number of techniques that sets them apart from almost every other marketing firm out there.
Please go through the site www.ConstantCreative.com and familiarize yourself with the Service Suite and download and read the eBook.
We have numerous other past successful corporations and charities illustrating our skills, which you can review at www.mikemann.com/successes.
ConstantCreative.com LLC is seeking a General Manager in the Philippines who can build and manage teams for each of our services/products and by using the best practices found in Mike Mann’s book www.MakeMillions.com, www.BestPracticesGuide.com and by keeping in mind the 2013 Business Model for all the companies under Mike Mann, which includes ConstantCreative.com LLC.
Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Hire, manage and fire team members in the Philippines.
- Build a solid, knowledgeable and competent team for each service under our Services link.
- Each Service needs one dedicated Product Manager and 2 team members to perform the tasks given by the Headquarters.
- The Product Manager will manage their Service Team under the General Manager’s supervision and report back to the General Manager.
- The General Manager must be able to lead and manage all service teams to deliver the desired results accurate, fast and cost efficient.
- The General Manager will be given tasks from the Headquarter which s/he needs to communicate and direct to the proper team of workers and manage it though.
- The General Manager must be able to work across multiple departments and partners to deliver the desired results.
- Supervise the Product Managers and team staff and help develop them.
- General Manager will have to attend at least one regular weekly meeting (phone and/or chat) with the President to discuss ongoing projects/tasks and new projects/tasks.
- The General Manager needs to at least meet (better exceed) project/task goals.
- Six or more years personnel and/or product management experience, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Market Research and Web Development
- Personnel and/or product management experience within high tech, software, web development or creative agency are preferred.
- Post-Secondary in business, marketing, communications, public relations, human resources or an equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in a senior marketing role in a medium to large sized organization.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Project Management, Word, Excel, Google Docs etc..
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers and clients, internally and externally
- Excellent interviewing, written and verbal communication skills in Filipino and English.
- Strong presentation skills in small or large group environments, with proficiency in presentation support tools (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best Sectors
- Ability to work effectively within a group with ‘team spirit’ as well as independently motivated team and team members with minimal or no supervision.
- Have read and understood the contents of www.MakeMillions.com and www.BestPracticesGuide.com
To apply for this position, send your resume (attached file) to Careers (at) ProHR (dotcom). The filename of your resume should indicate your full name. Do not forget to indicate on the Email Subject Line, the position and company you are applying for. Please include at least 2 references (previous supervisor or client) with their contact information for your background check.
ConstantCreative.com LLC is founded by Mike Mann, a social entrepreneur.
Mike Mann is the founder and chairman of Grassroots.org a global network that provides free services to non-profits and promotes social action.
Mike is also the founder of several successful, active, for-profit corporations. Three of these corporations were listed among the “2012 INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America”, including Phone.com Inc, DomainMarket.com LLC, and SEO.com LLC.
In many cases his companies exchange resources, talent and technologies in their never-ending quest to deliver innovative, profitable digital products and services.
Go Back to CAREERS